The School comes under the management of Kerala Educational society (Reg No. ER 71/75) founded by Late K.M. Mathai (Former General Manager) and was established in the years 1975.
Kerala Educational Society is an organization of the unemployees and functions with a motive of Promoting education and providing employment to the educated unemployed youths of the society.
The main objectives of the society are :-
- Impart employment opportunities to the educated youth.
- It is functioning on self employment basis.
- Imparting security to the future of the members of the society by implementing welfare schemes to the members like Members Welfare Fund, Members Pension Fund, Members Insurance Scheme ,Pension, Family Pension, Scholar Ships & Loan Facilities for the students of the members .Various types of Loan facilities for the members of the Society.
- Establishing educational institutions through out Kerala to support the aforementioned objectives with much weight for promoting English education in rural areas.
The Society is not availing any financial assistance from the Government or from any other source. The fund for its activities are raised from the tuition collected from the students.
The society has a long chain of educational institutions under the banner ‘Group of Bappuji Schools’ through out Kerala. It is running crèches (with financial assistance from the Central Social Welfare Board),nursery Schools ,L.P.Schools,High Schools and Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary Schools .Each educational institution is functioning as an independent unit in the sense that the members of the Society working in a particular unit should have to raise adequate resources to meet all the expenses of the unit. The Members of the particular unit can draw Honorarium for each month.
Details -Bappuji Group of Educational Institutions
Eleven Bappuji Creche Units in the districts of Kottayam ,Ernakulam & Idukki.
A long chain of Bappuji Nursery Schools throughout Kerala.
Twelve Bappuji (L.P.Schools) in various districts of Kerala.
Our High Schools & Higher Secodary/Senior Secondary School
- Bappuji Higher Secondary School(State Syllabus) Koothattukulam,Ernakulam
- Bappuji Senior Secondary .School , Parli,Palakkad.
- Bappuji Central School, Peruva,Kottayam .
- Bappuji Public School, Vazhithala,Idukki
- Bappuji Public School , Elivali,Kottayam
- Bappuji CBSE School, Koothattukulam,Ernakulam.
The Society has a Board of Directors consisting of eleven members elected from amoung the members of the Society. The Term of office is for 3 years .
Our members of the Board of directors
Smt. Mary Samuel (General Manager)
- Aniamma P.J(Chairman)
- Roy Thomas, (Deputy Chairman)
- Indira K.N.(Board Member)
- Sivan T.N.(Board Member)
- Swapna N. Nair, (Board Member)
- Breezy George Arackal (Board Member)
- Apinu Marko Peter(Board Member)
- Remadevi Antherjanam T.K, (Board Member)
- Nazimudeen A.(Board Member)
- Sreelatha. N, (Board Member)
The Society has celebrated its Silver Jubilee in the year 2000 and it has a golden history of its own to cherish for ever.
A team of enthusiastic and energetic personalities are behind the progress and development of the school